Everyone wants an upgrade in their tech every once in a while. And when it comes to improving the daily needed electronics like vacuum cleaners, people tend to get puzzled. Especially, it’s not easy to choose just any vacuum cleaner when you’re in the middle of a Bissell 1330 Vs 9595A debate.
But since you are here, I’d say you’ve done your research correctly. So, bravo! I know you’re in need of a decision. So, in this article, I’m going to help you with all my gathered info on how to choose between the two very handy cleaners. But, before that…
In a hurry?
The Bissell 9595A is the clear winner in my opinion because it has all the features of the Bissell 1330 model. It’s a handy machine that is good for cleaning the stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
What makes it reliable?
Bissell 9595A is one of the best sellers in the market for so long that it has been enlisted as the Amazon’s choice (This ensures product quality, durability, robust build, positive customer review, immediate shipping, and an affordable price)
Now, without any delay let’s take a look at the two cleaners’ features, pros, cons, and where they stand out from each other, and also what to look for when buying one of these mega sellers.
- Innovative brush design enables better carpet cleaning with more efficiency.
- Lightweight device offering more maneuverability
- Multi-Cyclonic separation system for a long-lasting powerful suction
- Turbo brush tool that comes as an extra attachment is effective for cleaning stairs, furniture, upholstery, and much more.
- Easily detachable dirt tank.
- OnePass Technology for better cleaning on any floor type.
- Large capacity dirt container
- Washable and reusable filter
Easy Empty dirt container, Washable Filters, Multi-Cyclonic System, OnePass Technology
Dimensions & Weight
Turbo Brush nozzle, Crevice tool
- Industry-standard upright vacuum.
- OnePass technology for deep cleaning on all surfaces.
- Long-lasting turbo brushes for cleaning stairs, crevices, upholstery, etc.
- Unbeatable price and demand.
- Removes embedded brush very easily with the turbo brush tool.
- Weight distribution makes it easy to carry around.
- Super lightweight.
- Noise level is more than average.
- Not the best option for collecting hair.
What Stands Out?
The One Pass technology for deep cleaning associated with the turbo brush tool is the most eye-catching feature in my opinion. One pass for cleaning rugs, mats, carpets, and furniture is a great way to save time and clean things at the same time with less effort.
Besides, this machine has a slightly better performance and suction power than the Bissell 9595A. I know many people will disagree with me but, it’s my opinion and solely based on my experience and observation.
The Bissell 9595A upright vacuum is one of the best-valued vacuum cleaners for money and is rated at 9.6 out of 10 by vacuumtest.com. Having features like the One Pass technology, Multi-Cyclonic System, and added with the turbo brush makes cleaning a very painless experience. Now, you might be wondering…
What’s the best thing about the Bissell 9595A?
The best thing about it is the feature and quality vs. the price tag ratio. It has features of vacuum cleaners that offer those features at 2 to 4 times more price.
Check out the features below:
- One Pass technology
- Large dust container
- HEPA filtration system
Dual edge cleaning, Cyclonic System, Easy Empty dirt container, 5 level height adjustment, OnePass Technology, Scuff guard bumper
Dimensions & Weight
Turbo Brush nozzle, Combination accessory tool, Crevice tool, Extension Wand
- Budget-friendly vacuum cleaner.
- Offers features at 2 to 4 times less price than its competitors.
- Dust container is easy to detach and attach.
- Upright design makes it easy to store in small spaces.
- Operates at low noise levels. Suitable for small homes, apartments with small children.
- Deep cleans any surface with one pass owing to the One Pass technology.
- Excellent after service. This is an impressive feature and a reason for such high sales.
- Retail parts are easily available online or in local shops.
- Easily maneuverable. Does not lack the speed and mobility despite not having a swiveling motion.
- One pass technology and the turbo brush together create an uncompromising cleaning experience.
- Even weight distribution makes it easy to carry the cleaner around.
- Rotating brush cannot be operated manually.
- Not ideal for hard wooden floors because the brush is always on. It leaves a faint trace of the rotating brush.
- Not the ideal choice for accumulating pet hairs.
What Stands Out?s
Both Bissell vacuums are so evenly matched that 9 out of 10 features overlap each other. The only difference I felt is the bigger dirt tank.
The dirt tank in the Bissell 9595A holds about 2.27 liters of dirt and its counterpart, the Bissell 1330 holds about 2 liters of dirt. They both look the same but one is slightly larger than the other.
What Are the Similarities?
Most of the features of the Bissell 1330 and the Bissell 9595A are similar since they are from the same company and the same lineup.
Here are some of the major similar features:
- Appearance and Size
- One Pass Technology
- Power and Power Cord
- Tools and attachments
What Are the Key Differences?
The notable key differences are:
- Design and build
- Dust container
- Suction power
- Overall performance
Both the upright vacuum cleaners are equally good. Since 99% of their features are identical, both of them offers almost similar service for money.
Besides, the Bissell 9595A and the Bissell 1330 are both priced under a hundred dollars that make it an ideal affordable cleaner for all kinds of people. Also, the difference in price between the two models is actually negligible considering their top-notch service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight of one device?
Once Bissell 9595A weighs about 15.1 pounds.
What attachments can I expect with the package?
A turbo brush tool
Is the foam washable?
Yes, the foam is made to be washable and reusable.
How frequently does the foam filter need to be replaced?
6-8 months is a good time to consider for filter replacement but, it depends on the frequency of your usage.
Can the dirt bin be washed?
Yes, obviously you can wash the dirt bin as needed.
Is the 9595A good for vacuuming under the furniture?
The 9595A has a 6-feet hose and an extension wand for cleaning under the furniture. However, since it does not have a swiveling head, it’s also not that flexible to work farther from one’s position.
Is it safe for vacuuming carpets?
Obviously, it is safe to vacuum the carpets. Bissell 9595A has the one pass technology that can clean carpets, rugs, and mats in one pass. Besides, you can set the brush height from the carpet which makes it easy to clean both high-pile and low-pile carpets.
Can people with certain physical disabilities use it?
It is okay to use this cleaner for people with disabilities. For example – people with arthritis, back pain, or joint pain can move this cleaner around without having to think of the consequences.
Where do I find the model / serial number of my machine?
All models and serial numbers are located on the back or on the base of the unit. The numbers are printed on a label and usually, the serial number follows the model number.
Are all deep cleaners properly equipped to clean an entire home?
The cleaning efficiency varies from model to model. Cleaners like the upright InstaClean, the HydroWave show much better performance when it comes to deep cleaning corners, small areas as well as everyday spills and messes around your home.
When it comes to a choice between Bissell 1330 Vs 9595A, the answer is pretty easy. With all the information I’ve provided, it’s easy to say that the Bissell 9595A is the clear winner. Both of these cleaners resemble each other in so many ways but still, the 9595A is a little lighter, has a larger dust container, and a more powerful motor.