If you have Berber carpets then you must know how important it is to maintain it. Berber carpets are very popular worldwide and many people love to use them on their floors and stairs. These carpets are well known for their durability and unique features and it is our responsibility to protect them.
Cleaning and vacuuming Berber carpets is a must thing for good maintenance. But the problem is a lot of people do not know which vacuum cleaner is suitable for Berber carpets. Using the wrong vacuum cleaners can ruin a Berber carpet and it is not possible to repair it. Hence, it is very important to choose the right one.
People have been using vacuum cleaners for a long time. It’s high time you should also check out the new and trendy vacuum cleaners with advanced features. In this article, I am going to talk about the top 8 best vacuum for Berber carpets in 2020. All these 8 vacuum cleaners are highly recommended to use for Berber carpets.
If you do not have enough time to go through all the reviews, we would recommend the best one out of the 8 vacuums which is the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum cleaner. This vacuum cleaner has amazing features and it is pet-friendly as well.
List Of The Top 8 Best Vacuum For Berber Carpet
|Top Pick||MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum||Type: Stick and handheld,
Weight: 3.3 Pounds
Dimenssion: 44.1 x 9 x 10.2 Inches,
Warranty: 2 year
|Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner||Type: Upright, Shampooer,
Weight: 18.50 Pounds
Dimenssion: 21.2 x 14.2 x 22.9 Inches
Warranty: 2 year limited
|Tineco A11 Hero||Type: Stick and handheld Vacuum,
Weight: 5.5 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5 Inches,
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
|Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner XL2100RHS||Type: Commercial Upright Vacuum,
Weight: 9.00 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 6.0 x 13.0 x 35.0 Inches,
Warranty: 1-year commercial warranty
|Kenmore 31140||Type: Upright Beltless Vacuum,
Weight: 19 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 14.5 x 14.5 x 45.75 Inches,
Warranty: 1 Year
|Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum||Type: Canister Vacuum,
Weight: 17.64 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 12.1 x 15.7 x 13.7 Inches,
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
|Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner||Type: Upright vacuum,
Weight: 11 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 17.3 x 9.8 x 45 Inches,
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
|Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986||Type: Upright and 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery,
Weight: 17.5 Pounds,
Dimenssion: 15 x 12.5 x 43.5 Inches,
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty.
Best Vacuum For Berber Carpet: Reviewed And Analyzed
So, let’s wait no more and start the reviews with our highly recommended product:
1. MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum
The MOOSOO cordless vacuum is a lightweight stick vacuum cleaner for both carpets and floors. This vacuum cleaner has some advanced features which make it unique:
- 4 in 1 Multi-Use: The speciality of the MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum is that you can use it as a multi-purpose cleaner. You can clean and vacuum floors, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. The flexible head allows you to reach every corner of the house. The adjustable cleaning tools are included for cleaning different areas and objects.
- Two Adjustable Modes: This vacuum cleaner has two adjustable cleaning modes. The 10000PA powerful suction can capture all kinds ofdust particles and debris. It has rechargeable batteries and you can operate the machine up to 35 minutes.
- Cordless with LED light: As this vacuum cleaner is cordless, you can easily carry it around anywhere. This makes it easy to clean the stairs as well.LED dust searchlights are included for tracking dirt from difficult and hard areas.
- HEPA Filtration System: The HEPA filtration system eliminates any microscopic particles with its high rotating speed. The HEPA is recyclable and washable as well.
- Accessories included: The MOOSOO cordless vacuum cleaner comes with a 2 in 1 dusting brush, 1 motorized brush for cleaning floor, 1 cleaning tool, 1 aluminum alloy tube, and 1 AC power adaptor.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this product are 44.1 x 9 x 10.2 inches and weighs about 3.3 pounds only.
2. Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner is a lightweight and upright vacuum machine for carpets. This vacuum cleaner can shampoo and vacuum both. It is good for Berber carpets as well. Let’s check some more amazing features of this machine:
- Dual V Nozzle: The Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe has a Dual V Nozzle system with powerful suction. Both the nozzles provide equal suction to deep clean the surface of the carpets.
- Upholstery Tool: This vacuum cleaner is lightweight and you can carry it around the stairs as well. It has an 8-inch hose and upholstery tool for cleaning the corners and stairs. This tool helps to clean hard to reach spots.
- Fast-Drying: The Hoover FH50150 has a powerful suction system to deep clean carpets and washes them. It can mix the detergent automatically so you don’t have to worry about creating a washing solution. This machine also has a fast-drying system with direct heat. The force of heat helps to dry up fast.
- Dual Tank System: This deluxe carpet cleaner has a dual tank system, it has separate tanks for both clean and dirty water. The tanks are also larger in size.You can easily empty the tanks and clean them after vacuuming.
- Product Specifications: The weight of this product is 18.5 pounds and the dimensions are 21.2 x 14.2 x 22.9 inches.
3. Tineco A11 Hero
The Tineco A11 Hero is a cordless and lightweight stick vacuum cleaner. It has ultra-powerful suction for cleaning carpets and floors. There are many more features of this product that you would love:
- 450W Motor Power: The Tineco A11 Hero provides 5x suction power up to 120W with 450W motor. This machine is a high-performance vacuum cleaner that can deep clean carpets and hard floors.
- Two Cleaning Modes: This machine has three cleaning modes- Mode 1, 2 and another mode is for cleaning stubborn stains. A single 2500mAH battery is needed to run for up to 40 minutes.
- Convertible: The best part about this stick vacuum is that it is very lightweight. You can easily carry it around. You can also convert the stick into a Handvac to clean the walls, ceilings, stairs, and corners.
- HEPA Filtration: Tineco A11 model has 4 stage sealed HEPA filtration system. It can capture the tiniest of dust and expels clean air. With the press of one button, you can empty the filters and clean them.
- Accessories and tools: This vacuum cleaner has a tube and a man body. It comes with a 2 in 1 dusting brush, hair cleaning brush, mini power brush, LED multi-tasker power brush, crevice tool, pre-filter cleaning tool, adaptor, and wall-mounted dock station.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this product are 11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5 inches. It weighs about 5.5 pounds only.
Full Review: Tineco A11 Review
4. Oreck Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Oreck Commercial XL upright vacuum cleaner is a lightweight and powerful vacuuming machine for carpets and floors. It has an automatic floor adjustment system and can be used on Berber carpets. Let’s check what else this vacuum has to offer:
- Automatic Floor Adjustment: The special feature of this vacuum machine is that it can adjust itself automatically according to the height of the floor. This helps the machine to move between any hard surfaces or carpets.
- 12 inch Wide Cleaning Path: The Oreck xl vacuum cleaner has a 12-inch wide cleaning path. You can easily put it under furniture and difficult areas. You can clean cabinets, kitchen counters and under the carpets as well. It comes with high-speed powerful brush rolls to clean any difficult areas.
- Lightweight: This vacuum cleaner is very lightweight and easy to carry. You can use it as a hand tool with the help of the hand handle system. You can clean deep corners and edges with the help of the edge brush.
- Disposable Bags:Disposable inner bags are included for easy cleaning and disposing.
- Accessories included: The Oreck Commercial XL vacuum cleaner comes with a 35 feet power cord, high-speed roller brush, edge brushes, non-marring bumpers,12 –inch wide cleaning path system, and disposable inner bag.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this vacuum cleaner are 6 x 13 x 35 inches and weighs about 9 pounds only.
5. Kenmore 31140
The Kenmore 31140 is an upright beltless vacuum cleaner, great for picking up pet hair from floors and carpets. You can use this vacuum on Berber carpets as well. There are some great features of this vacuum cleaning machine:
- Triple HEPA Filter System: The special feature of this model is the Triple HEPA filter system which can trap 99% of dust particles and debris. This filter can capture all kinds of tiny particles as well as pet hair.
- Spinning Roller Brush: The Kenmore 31140 is also called as a Pet Handimate. It includes an air-driven roller brush that spins and cleans stubborn stains and pet messes. It has a 2 motor system with powerful suction that can deep clean the carpets. It also has detachable wands that you can use to clean difficult areas in between and under the furniture.
- 30ft Long Cord: This vacuum cleaner is lightweight and has a 30 feet long cord. This makes it easier for you to carry around long distances and on the stairs as well. This machine has a double-wall design which makes it more durable and powerful.
- Easy Cleaning: You can clean the filter very easily right after each vacuuming session.
- Accessories: The Kenmore 31140 model comes with three different tools- crevice tool, dusting brush, and bare floor tool. It also comes with a cord wrap to keep the cord safe and store it nicely. There is a LED light nozzle system as well.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this vacuum machine are 14.5 x 14.5 x 45.75 inches and it weighs about 19 pounds.
6. Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum
The Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum is a uniquely designed, high capacity vacuum cleaner. It is designed with ball technology and has many more amazing features. Let’s check some of them:
- Ball Technology: The Ball Technology of the Dyson canister vacuum cleaner is the most unique feature. This technology allows the vacuum to follow around the house while cleaning and turn on the spot.
- Carbon Turbine Head: This vacuum cleaner has a 250 AW suction power with a carbon fiber turbine head. This helps to capture and clean all kinds of dust and particles very quickly. This machine can pick up itself while toppled even with the capacity of 47 gallons.
- 2 Tier Radial Cyclonic System: The Dyson Big Ball vacuum cleaner has a 21 feet long cord. You can carry it around the house and stairs. It can clean dust from both carpets and hard floors. It also has a 2 tier radial cyclonic system for powerful suction.
- Hygienic Bin Emptying Mechanism: The hygienic bin emptying mechanism lets you empty the bin with just one press. You can clean the bin later after cleaning to wipe off the excess trapped dirt. The larger bins are easier to clean.
- Product Specifications: The weight of this vacuum cleaner is 17.6 pounds. The dimensions of this product are 12.1 x 15.7 x 13.7 inches.
7. Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner
The Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner is an upright pet-friendly vacuum cleaner and shampooer. This vacuum cleaner can wash and vacuum carpets at the same time. Let’s check some more features of this product:
- Removable Nozzle: The best feature of this vacuum cleaner is that you can remove the nozzles and clean them separately. It is a hard task to clean the vacuum cleaners itself. But the removable nozzle system makes it easier for you to keep the vacuum cleaner.
- 4-Row Rotating Power Brush: The Bissell PowerBrush Carpet Cleaner has a 4-row rotating dirt-lifter power brush. This power brush helps to clean stubborn and difficult messes. It has a powerful suction to capture all kinds of dust and debris. The cleaning solution is very good for treating bad stains and messes like oil and urine.
- Retractable Handle: This vacuum is very lightweight, you can carry it around very easily. The retractable handle makes it easier for you to reach difficult places like in between or under the furniture. The suction power helps to clean and capture dirt very quickly, this vacuum is great for a quick clean up session.
- Two-Tank System: This vacuum cleaner is bagless and has a two-tank system for both clean and dirty water. You can easily empty the water tanks and clean them after using the vacuum machine.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this product are 17.3 x 9.8 x 45 inches. The weight of this vacuum cleaner is only 11 pounds.
8. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro is a pet-friendly full-size vacuum cleaner for carpets. If you purchase one Bissell product, you can help them save a homeless pet. Other than this special gesture, this product has some great features:
- 12 Row Rotating System: The Bissell ProHeat 2X Pet Pro model has 12 row rotating dual lifter power brushes. This can deep clean and brush hard stains and remove bad odors.
- 2 in 1 Tool: This vacuum cleaner includes a 2 in 1 pet upholstery tool to pick up any kind of dirt and pet hair. This vacuum cleaner is the best to fight stubborn messes and accidents. The new max clean mode allows you to deep clean the carpets.
- 30 Minutes Drying Time: The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986 is very lightweight. You can carry it around very easily and the design makes it easier to handle. The express clean modes provide heat and can dry up carpets in just 30 minutes. It also has a removable brush roll cover for efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- Brush Roll Cover: You can empty the dirt and water from the vacuum cleaner easily. The brush roll cover helps you to keep the vacuum clean and tidy.
- Product Specifications: The weight of this vacuum cleaner is 17.5 pounds only. The dimensions are 15 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches.
Related Posts: 10 Best Vacuum For Shag Carpet
What Exactly Are Berber Carpets?
Berber carpets are traditional carpets originally from the Sahara or North Africa. These carpets are hand-woven with beautiful knitting designs and patterns. The fabric of a Berber carpet is very strong, the tight knots make the quality very high.
The texture of the Berber carpet looks very elegant and the best part about the carpet is the cleanability. The surface of a Berber carpet is strong enough to prevent dust and particles to get inside. Unless there is a liquid mess, dust cannot easily penetrate through the fabric.
Berber carpets are very popular nowadays. A lot of people around the world prefer keeping Berber carpets because of its benefits. Berber carpets are looped style carpets with great durability. There are different kinds of Berber carpets according to quality and budget. You can get the normal ones as well as the lavish ones.
Berber carpets have high value and last for a long time. People use Berber carpets for the entire flooring and also for stairs. It makes your home look very elegant and comfortable. Berber carpets are suitable for normal households as well as laving floorings.
Even though Berber carpets are easy to clean, you still have to maintain it properly. Carelessness can damage the Berber carpets. You need to know the correct procedures to clean a Berber carpet and use the right type of equipment.
It is recommended to clean the Berber carpet immediately if you spill oil or any kind of greasy liquid on it. The stain might not get absorbed but, the texture and surface of the Berber carpet can be ruined.
Vacuuming is a must for Berber carets but you need to choose one very carefully. Random vacuum cleaners can ruin Berber carpets. Harsh scrubbing can ruin the Berber carpets too. You can choose the best vacuum for Berber carpets from the top 8 vacuum reviews from this article.
If you want durable, long-lasting, and elegant looking carpet for your household, you should have Berber carpets. The benefits will amaze you and you will stick to this carpet forever. If you have one, make sure you try one of the vacuum cleaners from this article for your Berber carpets!
Why Do We Need A Different Vacuum Cleaner For Berber Carpets?
Berber carpets are durable and long-lasting but there are some reasons why you need to maintain it carefully. Not all vacuums are suitable for Berber carpets. There are certain vacuum cleaners that work best for Berber carpets, others can damage the carpet forever. The reasons why we need a different vacuum for Berber carpets are:
To protect the texture
The texture and surface of a Berber carpet are very important because that is what keeps the carpet durable. Harsh scrubbing and vacuuming can ruin the texture of the carpet and make it look bad. Vacuums that have roller scrubs can damage the surface. Damaged surfaces can absorb stains and dust which makes the carpet non-durable.
This is why you should use a vacuum that would not ruin or damage the texture and surface of a Berber carpet.
Damaged Berber carpets are not repairable
All carpets can be cleaned and treated in different ways. When it comes to a Berber carpet, once you damage the carpet, it cannot be repaired. People sometimes use Berber carpets for the entire floor, imagine damaging a portion of the carpet, what should you do then? The entire carpet will be of no use and you have to change it. By any chance if you spill oil or grease on the Berber carpet, and if it gets absorbed, you won’t be able to get rid of the stain.
Hence, it is important to clean the Berber carpet carefully to prevent damage. You need to use the right kind of vacuum that has soft pads and are adjustable.
To protect the knotting
As you know, Berber carpets are hand-woven with tight knotting patterns. If by any chance, the knotting gets messed up or scratched, the fabric will loosen. This will ruin the carpet andincrease the chances of being torn off.
Bad or harsh vacuums can loosen the fabric of Berber carpets. The harsh scrubs sometimes tear off the knotting and the entire carpet losesits quality. To prevent such mess, you need to choose a different and soft padded vacuuming machine.
These are some good reasons why you need to choose a different vacuum cleaner for Berber carpets. In short, you don’t want to damage your Berber carpets at any cost. In case you are wondering which vacuum cleaner is the best for Berber carpets, you can rely on the list of vacuum cleaners mentioned in this article.
What Are The Features That A Best Vacuum Cleaner For Berber Carpet Needs?
Some certain features are needed while choosing the best vacuum for Berber carpet. As you know, Berber carpets should not be damaged, hence you need to be careful with the vacuuming machine.
These are some of the main features to check while choosing a vacuum for the Berber carpets:
High suction power
Berber carpets need a deep cleaning once in a while. It is important to use a vacuum with strong suction power so that it can collect all kinds of dust and particles. If you have pets at home, you might face trouble with having pet hair all over the carpet. In that case, you need a vacuum that is good for picking up pet hair.
Avoid vacuums with spinning brush
It is recommended to use vacuum machines with soft pads for cleaning Berber carpets. Spinning brushes and scrubs can ruin the Berber carpets and damage the texture.
Always choose a vacuum that has soft pads
The best option would be to buy a vacuum with adjustable and multiple pads. Certain vacuums include different pads and brushes for all kinds of carpets.This will help you attach a suitable pad for cleaning the Berber carpets.
Multiple purpose vacuum
Vacuums that can do multiple tasks would be a good choice for Berber carpets. People usually have Berber carpets for the entire floor and it is hard to clean. It takes a lot of time and energy to vacuum or wash the carpet.
If you have a vacuum that can wash and vacuum at the same time, it makes the cleaning procedure faster. There are many vacuums available that have 2 in 1 cleaning technology. Some of them have automatic detergent mixing technology as well. If you are spending money on something, you should go for a product that has more to offer.
Another important part of the cleaning procedure is drying up the carpet after washing. In that case, use a vacuum cleaner that has very good heat power to dry up your Berber carpet.
Easy filtration and cleanability
One of the hardest parts about maintaining a vacuum is to clean it. Always look for a vacuum cleaner that has an easy filter system. Vacuums that have separate filter tanks for clean and dirty water are better.
The above-mentioned points are the main features that you should check while purchasing a vacuum for your Berber carpets. All the vacuums in this article’s list include most of these features, take a look at them if you are willing to purchase the best vacuum for Berber carpets
Canister Vs Upright- Which One Is The Best?
Both Canister and Upright vacuum cleaners are suitable for Berber carpets. But which one is the best if we compare? After comparing these two vacuum cleaners, Canister vacuum cleaners are considered the best because of its better advantages. Let us see some of the reasons why a canister is better than an upright vacuum cleaner:
- Canister vacuum cleaners are more powerful and have greater suction power than the upright vacuum cleaners.
- Canister vacuum cleaners can clean faster than the upright vacuums. This is because of the high flow-rate and fast speed power. Upright vacuum cleaners comparatively have a lower flow rate and cannot clean as fast as the canister vacuums.
- Canister vacuum cleaners are more lightweight than upright vacuum cleaners. Upright vacuum cleaners can also be lightweight, but, canister vacuum cleaners are designed to be carried around easily. Canister vacuum cleaners are used to clean deep areas and stairs as well, with attachable crevice tool or other brushes. This makes canister vacuums more versatile than upright vacuum cleaners.
- Canister vacuum cleaners do not make much noise as the regular vacuum cleaners. One of the most annoying things about using a vacuum cleaner is the loud noise. Well if you use a canister vacuum, you won’t face the ear torture anymore. Upright vacuums have a quiet motor system as well, but it will still make a noise while you operate it.
- Canister vacuums are easier to operate. Upright vacuums cleaners can have great operating technology, some of them can be converted
- to a hand tool as well. But canister vacuum cleaners have a better operating system, which is fast and suitable for anyone. The new Canister vacuum model is designed with advanced technology so that anyone can operate it with fewer instructions.
- Canister vacuum cleaners come with more extra cleaning technology compared to upright vacuum cleaners. Certain canister vacuums are multi-tasker. You can attach other tools with a canister vacuum. You can get extra tools and brushes within the package.
These are the reasons why canister vacuum cleaners can beat upright vacuum cleaners. I guess this explains and makes it easier for you to choose if you are given options between a canister and an upright vacuum cleaner!
Berber Carpet Maintenance Tips
The most important thing about having a Berber carpet is the maintenance. Berber carpets are long-lasting and you have to maintain it properly to protect its durability. Remember if you do not take care of your Berber carpet, any little damage will lead to throwing away the entire carpet. Here are some good tips to maintain your Berber carpets:
- Dust every day. Even if you vacuum the Berber carpet daily or not, you should dust it every day. Dusting every day will keep dirt and debris away from the carpet. Hard particles may ruin the surface of Berber carpets. Hence you should check and dust the carpet every day.
- Vacuum as much as you can. Vacuum your Berber carpets regularly to protect it from dirt. Berber carpets might not absorb dirt but the surface will look dirty if you leave the carpet on without cleaning for too long. Use suitable vacuums and clean the Berber carpet following rules and instructions.
- Avoid spilling liquid on Berber carpets. The texture of a Berber carpet is one of its important features. Spilling any kind of liquid or oil will ruin the texture and surface of the carpet. Even if you spill anything, it is recommended to treat the stain as soon as possible.
- Keep harsh objects away from Berber carpets. Harsh objects can ruin the surface of Berber carpets especially when pets use their claws on the carpet. If you have pets at home, you should prevent them from clawing the Berber carpets. The sharp claws can tear the knotting and damage it forever.
- Furniture with sharp legs can ruin the carpet as well. Try to keep furniture or decorations with smooth legs and edges so it won’t damage the Berber carpet.
If you follow these simple tips on how to maintain a Berber carpet, you do not have to worry about the durability of the carpet. If you take care of it properly, the carpet will last longer which good for you as well as the carpet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will a vacuum cleaner ruin my Berber carpet?
Ans.: As you know Berber carpets need good maintenance and care as it is a bit different than regular carpets. Vacuuming does not ruin a Berber carpet unless you are using the wrong vacuum machine or you might be doing it the wrong way. It’s better to choose a vacuum cleaner which is suitable for Berber carpets. Also, you should follow the instructions properly while cleaning a Berber carpet.
Q. How to get old stains out of Berber carpet?
Ans.: Old stains can be stubborn and difficult to get rid from a Berber carpet. To get rid of such stubborn stains, you need to treat the stain with a solution first. You can create a solution using apple cider vinegar and warm water and spray it on the stain. Leave the solution on for a while and then later wipe it off with soft pads. After treating the stain, vacuum the wet area.
Q. How to clean Berber carpet on stairs?
Ans.: For cleaning Berber carpet on stairs, you have to use a suitable vacuum cleaner. You should go for a vacuum machine that has a long cord so that you can carry it up to the stairs. Your vacuum machine should be lightweight or else it would be difficult for you to carry the machine. Use machines with a crevice tool or the ones that can be converted to a hand tool.
Q. Should I use an upright or canister vacuum for my Berber carpet?
Ans.: Upright vacuum cleaners and canister vacuum cleaners can both work well on Berber carpets. It depends on how well you want to clean the Berber carpet. Upright vacuums work well for normal cleaning. If you want to deep clean the carpets, you should choose a canister vacuum because it has more powerful suction compared to the upright vacuum cleaner.
Q. How do we vacuum a loop pile carpet like Berber?
Ans.: Vacuums that have adjustable suction are good for loop pile carpets like Berber. Berber carpets have strong fabric and dirt and dust cannot easily get inside.
People who love Berber carpets are concerned about taking care of it and protecting it. To keep the Berber carpets last longer, it is important to clean them regularly. Vacuuming regularly is mandatory for maintaining a Berber Carpet.
The hard part is choosing the correct vacuum cleaner for your Berber carpet. Not all vacuums are suitable for Berber carpets. You need to choose one wisely if you do not want to damage your carpet. In this article, we have talked about 8 best vacuums for Berber carpet. All the 8 vacuums are highly recommended for Berber carpet owners. Each of its features, pros, and cons are mentioned so you can judge them properly.
If you are having a hard time choosing the best vacuum for Berber carpets, you can trust us and rely on any of the vacuum cleaners mentioned in this article. This will save both your time and money!