Miele is a well-known German brand that produces wide ranges of premium vacuum cleaners. People all over the world love to use Miele vacuum cleaners because of its powerful service and durability. Even if some of you still didn’t use a Miele vacuum, we can bet that once you start using it, you would not want to switch to any other brands.
You can find Miele vacuums in several types, sizes, and colors. It can be very difficult if you are given a hundred options to choose from. If you are thinking of buying the best Miele vacuum, then this article is what you need to read. In this article, I am going to review the top 7 best Miele vacuum in 2020.
In case you are not willing to go through the whole article, you can read the first review as our quick recommendation, which is by far the best among the top 7 Miele vacuum cleaners. We have picked Miele C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner as the best one with unique features.
List Of The Top 7 Best Miele Vacuums
|Best Overall||Miele C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner
|Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
|Miele C1 Pure Suction
|Miele C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
|Miele Complete C3 Alize
|Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick
|Miele Dynamic U1 Upright Vacuum
Reviewed And Analyzed of Top 7 Best Miele Vacuums
So, let’s not wait anymore and get started with the reviews-
1. Miele C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele C3 Marin is a canister vacuum cleaner for floors and carpets with a Parquet twister system. This vacuum cleaner has some advanced features which make it more unique than other Miele vacuum cleaners. Let’s see what the features are:
- Parquet Twister: The SBB300-3 Parquet Twister can rotate 180 degrees while cleaning the floors or carpets. This vacuum is versatile and very convenient for cleaning all smooth flooring.
- 5 Level Height Adjustment: This vacuum cleaner has a swivel neck and height adjustment up to 5 levels. This makes the machine versatile to clean and adjust its height according to different floor heights.
- Electro Premium PowerBrush: Miele Complete C3 has a special SEB 236 electro premium power brush that is wide. This brush roll is great for cleaning high-pile and plush carpeting.
- 6-Setting Speed Control System: You can choose the suction power and change it with the 6-setting control system located on the vacuum. There are 6 different speed power from high to low.
- 36 feet Long Cord: The model has a long cord of 36 radius. You can clean larger areas and stairs with a vacuum. The wand is made up of stainless steel and has a telescopic design. The stainless steel lasts longer and prevents quick damage or rust.
- LED Lights: LED headlights are attached to the head. This makes it easier to clean dark areas under the furniture and check dirt.
- Additional Accessories: The Miele Complete C3 comes with three different onboard tools- crevice tool, upholstery tool, and dusting brush. These tools are useful for cleaning specific hard to reach areas.
- Product Specifications: This vacuum cleaner weighs about 19.4 pounds and the dimensions are 19.52 x 11.18 x 8.94 inches.
2. Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele Classic C1 is a quiet, German-engineered canister vacuum cleaner with powerful suction. This vacuum cleaner is great for hardwood floors and carpets. Let’s check out what are the features of this canister vacuum cleaner:
- 6 Different Suction Power: The Miele Classic C1 has 6 different suction power which you can change according to cleaning floors or carpets. A rotary dial is located on the vacuum and you can choose your suction power using it. The suction power is 1200W and it can be used to clean between and under furniture as well.
- AirClean System: The AirClean filtration system of this C1 model is very unique and provides maximum filtration. It comes with a Miele filter bag, AirClean exhaust filter, and motor protection filter. After you vacuum, you can notice that your room air is fresh and cleaner than before.
- Switch Control: The best thing about the Miele Classic C1 is that you can change the mode while you switch between hard floors and carpets. It makes it more convenient for you to vacuum automatically if it’s a carpet or floor.
- Stainless Steel: This classic vacuum has a stainless steel wand and a long cord up to 29.5 feet. This machine is very lightweight and you can easily carry it around the house as the cord can cover a lot of distance from the power plug.
- Accessories Included: The Miele Classic C1 comes with three additional tools – crevice tool, upholstery tool, and a dusting brush. These accessories are clipped to the hose.
- Product Specifications: This vacuum cleaner weighs about 10 pounds and the product dimensions are 18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches.
3. Miele C1 Pure Suction
The Miele Compact C1 is a good looking canister vacuum cleaner with a very powerful suction. This vacuum can be used on floors, carpets, and furniture. The compact design of this vacuum cleaner makes it look unique. There are some amazing features of this Miele Vacuum:
- Powerful Pure Suction: The Miele Compact C1 has a suction power of 1200W and it includes a Miele-Made Vortex motor. This machine can increase its power efficiency according to the power level which you can select.
- 6-setting Rotary Dial: A Rotary dial is located on this vacuum and you can easily change the suction power. This allows you to get optimal results as the machine adjusts itself while cleaning the surfaces.
- Rubberized Wheels: The rubberized wheels on this machine make this vacuum safe for sensitive floors and carpets like vinyl plank floors or Berber carpets. The rubber wheels prevent any kind of scratch.
- Foot Switch: A switch is located on the foot of the vacuum which allows you to changes modes while you switch between carpets and floors.
- AirClean Sealed Filter System:This AirClean filter system comes with Miele dustbag, exhaust filter, and motor filter protection. The dustbag has a self-sealing collar and it captures every particle from the floor, carpet as well as the air.
- Long Cord: This vacuum cleaner has a 29.5 feet long cord and the wand is made of stainless steel. You can attach any additional tool to the wand for cleaning stairs, corners, or hard to reach areas.
- Accessories included: The Miele CompactC1 comes with three additional tools- upholstery tool, crevice tool, and a dusting brush.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this product are 16.9 x 9.8 x 9.1 inches. This vacuum weighs about 14.8 pounds only.
4. Miele C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele C2 is a lightweight canister vacuum for hardwood floors and combination rugs. This vacuum cleaner is very durable and is less noisy. Let’s see what more we can get from this amazing vacuum:
- Electronic Suction Control Dial: The Miele Complete C2 has a 6-setting rotary dial system. You can choose and change the suction power from the electric dial. The 6 different powers make it convenient to clean different floors, carpets, and furniture.
- Ergonomic Handle: The ergonomic carrying handle makes it easier and more comfortable for you to carry and clean. You don’t have to drag the vacuum or face any trouble while carrying it up and down the stairs. You can hold the handle with one hand and vacuum using the telescopic tube with another hand.
- Castor Wheels: This vacuum includes castor wheels that prevent leaving scratches on the floors or ruining the carpets. The castor wheels make this vacuum safe for sensitive hardwood floors and expensive carpets.
- AirClean Filter: The Miele AirClean filter comes with a filter bag with a volume of 4.75qt and exhaust filter. The filter bag will capture all kinds of dust and you can feel the cleaner air around you right after vacuuming.
- Long Cord: The 33 feet long cord makes it more convenient to clean larger spaces with more radius. You can also carry it around the stairs and clean certain areas using its additional tools.
- Additional tools: This vacuum machine comes with three different tools- A crevice tool, an upholstery tool, and an integrated dusting brush. You can attach any of these brushes and clean hard to reach areas.
- Product Specifications: The Miele complete C2 weighs about 19.5 pounds and the product dimensions are 23.25 x 14.5 x 12.5 inches.
5. Miele Complete C3 Alize
The Miele Complete C3 Alize is a lightweight, bagged vacuum cleaner for floors and low-pile carpets. This vacuum can adjust itself to surfaces and clean smoothly. There are some more great features of this Miele vacuum:
- AirTeq Floor Head: The AirTeq floor head system allows the vacuum to adjust itself and minimize energy. It also avoids interrupting floor contact while cleaning.
- Telescopic Wand: The telescopic wand is made of stainless steel. It includes an integrated spotlight that helps you to clean hard to reach and dark areas.
- 6-setting Suction Control: The Miele Complete C3 has a 6-setting suction control system which enables you to choose the power from high to low. It also has an adjustable working height which makes it more versatile to clean the floors.
- 3D AirClean Filter: The Miele 3C model has a HEPA filtration system with a sealed 3D filter bag which can trap 99% of germs. The volume of the filter bag is 4.5 liters. Once the dirt is captured and sealed, there is no way the any of the dirt particles are left behind. The suction is so powerful that it cleans the air around as well.
- Auto-rewind Cord: The cord length is 36 feet and it has an auto-rewind system that prevents the cord from tangling. You can clean larger areas with this vacuum and carry it around very easily.
- Additional Tools: The Miele Complete C3 Alize comes with three additional tools- a dusting brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery nozzle. You can attach the tool to the vacuum for cleaning specific difficult areas and corners.
- Product Specifications: The weight of this machine is 16 pounds and the dimensions are 12 x 20 x 12 inches.
6. Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick
The Miele Dynamic U1 is a powerful upright vacuum cleaner for heavy and deep cleaning. This vacuum has a swivel neck technology and many other amazing features that make it one of the best vacuums of 2020:
- Swivel Neck Technology: The Miele Dynamic U1 has patented swivel technology. While cleaning it provides maneuverability around furniture legs and under objects. This vacuum can clean well under low furniture, counter tables and inside cabinets too. You don’t have to move the furniture while using this vacuum, it has a flat to floor design.
- AirClean Sealed System: This model has the HEPA filter system with sealed filter bags. This vacuum is a great allergen removal machine that can capture 99% or dirt and germs. The filter bag automatically seals itself.
- Power Setting System: The rotary dial system located under the handle allows you to choose the suction power. This makes it convenient to clean different kinds of floors and carpets according to deep or low cleaning mode.
- Automatic Height Adjustment: A spring-loaded power brush is attached to the vacuum that can automatically adjust its height to the surface while cleaning. The cord is 39 feet long which makes it more convincing to clean larger areas.
- Additional tools: This vacuum comes with three additional tools- a dusting brush, crevice tool, and upholstery tool.
- Product Specifications: This vacuum machine weighs about 20 pounds and the dimensions are 10 x 14 x 46 inches.
7. Miele Dynamic U1 Upright Vacuum
The New Miele Dynamic U1 is an upright vacuum cleaner that can adjust itself for different types of floors and carpets. This vacuum is great for capturing pet hair and germs. Here are some more features of this new upright vacuum machine:
- Patented Swivel Neck: The Miele Dynamic U1 has a swivel neck technology that ensures maximum maneuverability. You can easily clean between furniture and under low furniture and objects.
- Speed Motor Controller: You can control or choose the speed with the rotary dial system located on the vacuum. This makes it easier for you to choose if you want to clean with a high or low mode, which is very convenient. This vacuum also has automatic height adjustment.
- AirClean Filter System: The active AirClean filter comes with a self-sealed filter bag that captures 99% of germs and dust. It can capture any tiny particles as well as pet hair and fur.
- Handle with LED Headlight: The new U1 model comes with a handheld turbo brush with attached LED headlight. This helps you to check the dirt properly and clean dark areas.
- Product Specifications: The dimensions of this product are 44.5 x 15.5 x 10.5 inches and this machine weighs about 29.5 pounds .
What Makes Miele A Premium Vacuum?
We all know Miele is one of the best vacuum brands made in Germany, which people have been using for decades. There are many people who probably still didn’t use Miele vacuums and wonder why is it called a “premium vacuum”.
There are some legit reasons why a Miele vacuum is a premium one and how its features can outsmart other regular vacuums. Miele does not only provide high-quality service, there are many more reasons you should know why Miele is a premium vacuum:
- Miele vacuums provide very powerful suction up to 1200 Watts or more. Miele is the best brand for deep cleaning carpets and floors with its high motor power to capture even the tiniest dirt particles. When you vacuum floors or carpets with a Miele vacuum you can also feel that the environment and air around you are cleaner and fresher.
- The special AirClean filter system of Miele vacuums make them more unique and hygienic. Miele has a variety of allergen removal vacuums with sealed airbags that capture all kinds of dirt and germs. The airbags can automatically capture and seal itself. Miele vacuums are best for households with pets, asthma patients, or people who have dust allergy.
- Miele vacuums include versatile tools. These tools are additional which you can attach and change anytime for convenient cleaning. The different types of tools and nozzles help you to clean narrow areas, corners, and other hard to reach spaces.
- People usually face trouble with vacuums because they don’t last long or stop working before the guaranteed time. The best part about Miele vacuums is that they are very long-lasting. The life span of these vacuums is up to 20 years which is a long time! You can rely on this vacuum without any doubt.
- Miele has a large variety of vacuums. Each of them has a special feature that makes it unique and these vacuums come in several sizes and colors. You can get any kind of vacuum from Miele and you can also choose from great designs and colors, there are many options for the customers.
The above points are some of the reasons why Miele vacuums are premium.There are many more reasons why these vacuums are the best for you. If you still didn’t use any Miele Vacuums, it is highly recommended to buy one to get its amazing service. You should try one from the best Miele vacuum list recommended by us.
Types Of Miele Vacuums
Miele provides a wide range of vacuums with different features. For many years Miele has produced different types of models and designer vacuums. They all differ in shapes, sizes, and colors. The vacuums are categorized and named differently for example they have C1, C2, and C3 models which are slightly similar but still have some unique and different features.
There are 4 types of vacuums that Miele has in stock, and they are:
- Canister vacuums with versatile features: These vacuums are usually lightweight and come in full size with a compact design. The cord length is long with telescopic or twister design.
- Bagless Cylinder Vacuums with several pieces of equipment: These vacuums have an easy filter system and the filter is easy to empty and clean.
- Cordless upright stick vacuums with quick cleaning mode: These vacuums have powerful suction and include versatile additional tools for cleaning stairs and corners. You can use these tools for cleaning furniture, cabinets, and cars as well.
- Robot Vacuum cleaner with advanced features and digital technology system: These vacuums are very popular nowadays and work very efficiently by following your command.
These are the 4 mains types of Miele vacuums, and under these categories, there are several models with more features and different functions.
How To Choose The Best Miele Vacuum?
It can be difficult to choose a vacuum from a brand that has a wide range of products. Almost every Miele vacuum provides excellent service so it might take a lot of time for you to decide which one is the best Miele vacuum for you. Here are some few main factors to consider while choosing the right Miele Vacuum:
- Decide if you want an upright vacuum or canister vacuum. If you want a vacuum for cleaning regular carpets and rugs, or normal floors, you can choose the upright ones. If you want a more powerful vacuum for deep cleaner all kinds of carpets and floors then you should go for a canister vacuum.
- Check the cord length. Miele vacuums have long cords up to 40 feet. If you are looking for a vacuum to clean specific rooms with less radium you can choose a 20 to 35 feet long cord. Even though it’s better to buy one with a longer cord in case you need to clean larger areas. Miele has a variety of cordless vacuums as well, so if you want more convenience, you can choose a cordless one.
- Choose which type of filter system is good for you. Miele has both bagless and bagged filter vacuums. People who prefer easy filter cleaner can choose the bagless vacuums. On the other hand, the bagged vacuums have special sealed filter bags which is great for households with pets, asthma patients, or allergic people.
- Check it the vacuum is suitable for your carpet or floor. Not all vacuums are recommended for all types of floors and vacuums. Some of them are suitable for hardwood floors and low-pile carpets only. If you have rugs and sensitive floor, before purchasing check if it’s safe.
- Miele vacuums come with roller brushes or rubberized wheels. Choose the vacuum according to the type of your floor and carpet. Rubberized wheels are good for vinyl plank floors and Berber carpets. Roller brushes can harm and leave scratches on these types of floor and carpets hence it is not always recommended.
- Height adjustment while cleaning different surfaces is another important feature that you might want to consider while purchasing a Miele vacuum. There are several Miele vacuums with automatic height adjustment which ensures maximum maneuverability. If you are buying a vacuum make sure it has this feature if you are expecting greater convenience.
- Last but not the least, check the suction power. Even though all Miele vacuums have powerful suction up to 1200W but you still have to check it supports the power. It is recommended to buy vacuums with a speed control system so you can increase or decrease the power.
How To Maintain A Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
Miele Vacuum Cleaners have a very long life span and durability. If we want the vacuum to work perfectly, we should know how to maintain it properly by taking care of it. Here are a few ways to maintain a Miele vacuum:
Read the instructions carefully
Before you use a Miele vacuum, you should carefully read the instructions to prevent it from any kind of damage. Misusing the machine would not only damage your floors and carpets, the machine itself can stop working.
If you are spending money on a machine which is supposed to last up to 20 years, it will be a great disappointment if you damage it by not following the instructions.
Clean the filters properly
After vacuuming, try cleaning the filters immediately as tiny dust and particles may clog the filter. Clogged filters can be difficult to clean and the bags can be harmed as well.
Clean the tools properly
After using the additional tools, make sure you clean them properly and carefully. Keep the tools in a different box or compartment to avoid dust or germs.
Store the vacuum in a safe place
You need to make sure the vacuum is stored somewhere clean.If dust gets into the machine, it will blow the dust out in the air while vacuuming.
Call for professional cleaning once in a while
Miele provides service to its customers all the time. Even if you don’t face any problem with the vacuum, it is wise to get it checked once in a while to make sure it can keep working well for another few months.
Related Post: Tips On How to Use and Maintain Vacuum Cleaner
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Miele produce bagless vacuum?
Miele has produced its first range of bagless vacuums back in 2017. By this year, they might have produced many more amazing vacuums that are bagless. Miele has joined together with other different vacuum brands to produce the bagless vacuuming machines.
Are Miele Vacuums worth it?
A lot of people are concerned if Miele vacuums are worth it. The answer is yes, because Miele is one of the best brands to produce very high-quality vacuum cleaners. Miele vacuum cleaners are very powerful and they work better and longer than most vacuums.
You can always rely on Miele vacuums. Once you use it, you will understand why this machine beats any other vacuum cleaners.
Which Miele vacuum is best for hardwood floors?
There is a range of vacuum cleaners from Miele that is great for hardwood floors. Almost all of them have great features. If I have to judge and choose the best one among them, I would recommend the Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum for hardwood floors.
Which vacuum is better Dyson or Miele?
Both Dyson and Miele are amazing for their powerful vacuums. Dyson has always been the number one vacuum for its bagless and cordless features. But since Miele also started producing bagless vacuums, it caught a lot of attention.
If I compare between these two brands, I think Miele is better now because of its excellent service and more powerful suction.
Does Miele make an allergen removal rated vacuum?
Yes, Miele has produced a variety of allergen removal rated vacuums which can capture 99% of dust and kills all kinds of germs. You can find some good allergen removal rated vacuums from Miele in this article.
Several brands sell amazing vacuum cleaners all over the world. A lot of people prefer Miele vacuums as they are long-lasting and provide high-quality service and also there is a wide range of vacuums to choose from. It might be confusing to choose the best Miele vacuum for your home. Hence, we made it easier for you by listing the top 7 best Miele vacuums with detailed features and reviews.
If you are having a hard time choosing the right vacuum cleaner, you can rely on us without any doubt. We have picked these 7 vacuums from a long list of Miele vacuums and each of them is highly recommended for their excellent features.
Hopefully, the review list from this guide will help you choose the best Miele vacuum for your home.